Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got a new iPhone 5, now I don't have premium anymore?

Got a new iPhone 5, now I don't have premium anymore?

So I used to have an iphone 4 with spotify premium, numerous playlists, but today I got a new iphone (the 5s) and I downloaded spotify on it and none of my playlists showed up or anything once I logged on. So I thought deleting the app from my old phone would help(?!) But then once I checked my new phone again to see if anything changed, it only gave me the option for 7 days of free premium which I mistakenly clicked! So then I redownloaded spotify on my old phone to see if I'd still have premium there, but I didn't! I just have this weird 7 day free trial thing, but I'm pretty sure I'm still paying every month for premium regardless! 

In essence, how do I get my premium back that I had perfectly fine on my old phone?! 

Thanks, sorry for the awful grammar, it's like 3AM right now...

I JUST WANT MY MUSIC!! lol 

-Nikki

2 Replies

@nikkiadeveye Welcome to Spotify Community!

Can you make sure you are connected to the correct account? Can you go to spotify.com and login to your account and check its premium status?

If you're still having problems, visit here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium/...
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

so it turns out my original account was not linked to facebook at all, so i logged in with that account and it had all my playlists and everything in tact...But now the issue is that it's saying I only have premium on my normal account! so weird!

UPDATE: on spotify.com it tells me that my account is premium, renewing every month, as usual. But my account on my phone says that it's in premium trial.

Suggested posts