Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gray Lines, Wrong Songs Clicked, Some Songs not downloading

Gray Lines, Wrong Songs Clicked, Some Songs not downloading

My Spotify is doing weird thinks. In my "Songs" that I have "checked" under "Your Music" there appears to be grey lines that are about the same size as the song choices. Under each line, there is song that is not in "Available Offline" even though I downloaded all of the songs using the "Available Offline". Another weird thing is that when I click the song that is under the grey line, it doesn't play even though I'm connected to internet and have full bars. The final thing is that when i click a song that is in the "Available Offline" mode, it plays the song 3 spaces before it. This happens on every song. I am going out of tonight and this couldn't have happened at a worst time. Please respond ASAP. Thank you.

IMG_0765.PNG
4 Replies

I have the same problem please help...anyone

And me, really inconvenient

Mine is doing the same thing. Also, when I go to my songs list, songs that begin with numbers don't show up. Wouldn't it be lovely if you could actually talk to spotify support about this as opposed to posting in a stupid chatroom!?!? Seriously considering getting rid of spotify now this has been going on for a week and I can't get it to stop.

Alright Lads, the problem is fixed in the latest update

Suggested posts