Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

***HELP*** Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account.

***HELP*** Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account.

Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account and tells me I only have 48 hours remaining. Why am I paying??
7 Replies

@As90 wrote:
Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account and tells me I only have 48 hours remaining. Why am I paying??

Hi,

To use Spotify on your mobile devices you must have a premium account. Everyone gets a free 48hr premium trial when they login to a mobile client for the first time, to evaluate mobile Spotify.

Liam

Thanks for your response, so unlimited cant be used on a mobile device? I'll have to upgrade to premium to do so?

@As90 wrote:
Thanks for your response, so unlimited cant be used on a mobile device? I'll have to upgrade to premium to do so?

Yup, only premium accounts can be used on mobile 🙂

OK. MORE HELP NEEDED.

I have just upgraded to PREMIUM  and i have logged back into my phone and it still states at the top '47 hours remaining of your trial'

@As90 wrote:

OK. MORE HELP NEEDED.

I have just upgraded to PREMIUM  and i have logged back into my phone and it still states at the top '47 hours remaining of your trial'

It will, the 48 hour premium trial always goes on, when it expires it will use your standard premium 🙂

you sure?

@As90 wrote:

you sure?

100000%

Just let it slide, and you won't notice any difference 🙂

(Although you should reinstall the mobile client just in case, there have been reports of the subscription status not updating)

Suggested posts