Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW DO I DISCONNECT MY FACBOOK FROM SPOTIFY?!?

HOW DO I DISCONNECT MY FACBOOK FROM SPOTIFY?!?

Im soo angry!!

I have disconnected my facebook several times from spotify and vice versa.

I log out and log in but when im online my stupid facebook is still connected!?

I clearly went to Edit -> Preferences -> Social Networks -> Disconnect from facebook

why doesn't it disconnect?! 

I've already read the other how to disconnect... threads but none has the right answer, help please

Also.. I can't disconnect my facebook from spotify on my iphone either 😞

6 Replies

Hello!

You can revoke Spotify's access to your Facebook account.

To do this, go to your Facebook account settings on a computer > click on Apps on the side bar from the settings page > find Spotify on the list of Apps and click on its name > click on "Remove App" on the bottom of the details page that appears.

I hope this solves your problem!

If your spotify username is Mickan then that account is no longer connected to facebook. The desktop client can take a few days to catch up due to the way data is cached but, even though you still see your facebook picture and name, no one else does. Make sure that you have logged in with your username on the iphone - you may need to log out and back in.

I also wish to disconnect my spotify from facebook, and when I go to preferences there is no option for social network and unsubscribing from it. What could I possibly be doing wrong?  

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 21.44.45.png

If you don't have that option (you may need to scroll down to see if) then you are logged into Spotify using your Facebook account so you can't disconnect.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I should be logged with my fb. My fb pictures is on the top right. However when I scroll down I still don't find the social network option.

Screen Shot 2014-06-30 at 21.44.58.png

You can't disconnect from facebook if your account was created with a facebook lo in (your username shown here will be a 10 digit number). In that case, the account team can help you set up a new account if you get in touch hereIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it and you'll hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts