Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have new app but not "your music"

Solved!

Have new app but not "your music"

I'm a relatively new subscriber (three months or so) and the one thing I have never understood is the lack of a feature to collect albums etc. I therefore have tonnes of playlists and it's quite annoying.
From what I understand, if I'm correct, this feature is coming with something called "your music".
However, my iPhone and iPad apps have updated - to the new look (very nice but a LOT slower than previously) and I got a push notification on my iPhine saying there was "exciting news within the app".
However, there was no exciting news within the app, and even though I have the new look I don't have "your music" anywhere - not on the phone, or the pad and not on the desktop app either (a which hasn't updated).
Can anyone advise?
Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@AndrewMog wrote:
Thanks. That's strange. So it's not baked into the new app?

Will I get another app update? Or will it just suddenly appear?

Thanks

I believe some part are hooked to the clients while the main feature is linked to the accounts - I could be wrong.

It should suddently appear when you receive it. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Currently, Your Music is rolling out gradually - as said here. It should be available to you real soon! Sorry for the frustration it is causing!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Thanks
Marked as solution

@AndrewMog wrote:

Thanks

I believe some part are hooked to the clients while the main feature is linked to the accounts - I could be wrong.

It should suddently appear when you receive it. 🙂

I am having the same issue and I've been a subscriber for over a year. This is highly annoying

@AndrewMog wrote:

Thanks

I noticed the "Your Music" appeared on my OSX app first, but still wasn't showing on the new IOS app.  I read that if after seeing it on the desktop you can log out and back on with the iOS app and it should appear -- it did for me.  

So I don't think - on the iOS app anyways -- that it just suddenly appears. 

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I actually started a new thread as Your Music appeared on windows but I still don't have "collections". I hope I get it soon 😞

Suggested posts