Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help song does not show up or play

Solved!

Help song does not show up or play

I've been trying to play a new song that's just been released and it doesn't play. When I try to download it, my app crashes. The name doesn't even pop up when I tap it on my iPhone. It's like it's not loading.My Spotify version is 5.7.0.1055 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi nahpotato! Welcome to the community!

When songs are just released they might not be available on Spotify yet. Spotify would love to have every song and artist in their collection but sometimes things can be a little complicated. You can read more about the availability and on how to request music on this page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

Have a nice day and keep rocking! 🙂
HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi nahpotato! Welcome to the community!

When songs are just released they might not be available on Spotify yet. Spotify would love to have every song and artist in their collection but sometimes things can be a little complicated. You can read more about the availability and on how to request music on this page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

Have a nice day and keep rocking! 🙂
HuboSpotify Star

Thanks so much for the reply. Hopefully the app doesn't crash on me anymore.

Thanks so much for the reply. Hopefully the app doesn't crash on me anymore.

No problem! Let us know if you have any other questions or issues! We're always happy to help! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Suggested posts