Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi bitrate on iPad but not on iPhone

Hi bitrate on iPad but not on iPhone

iPad Pro

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Spotify Premium

Hi all, I have issues where my iPad has very high bitrate songs downloaded but my iPhone doesn’t. All settings are the same!! The sound quality across devices is like night and day.

ive tried to delete the cache on the iPhone but nothing.

please help.

thanks in advance  

2 Replies

Hey @JimmyMature,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Good job on checking first whether or not a reinstall solves the issue, in most such cases it does. However, could give it another go with these steps and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.  Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.  

You can also have a look at this support page that explains the differences between the different quality settings.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi all, still got the issues of sound  quality on my iPhone but not my iPad Pro. I am shortly getting some AirPod Max and want to sort out the quality issues before I get them.

anyone have a solution for me that does not involve me creating a completely brand new Spotify account?

TIA

Suggested posts