Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hide recommended songs on personal playlists

Hide recommended songs on personal playlists

Plan: Premium

Device: iphone xs

Operating System: ios13

My Question or Issue:

Why tf can't I hide the recommended songs on my iphone anymore? IDK why Spotify continues to use the recommended songs feature, I hate it and so does everyone I know... I'm not sure when it came back, but it's driving me absolutely crazy that I can't hide the recommended songs at the end of my personal playlists on my iphone but can do it on my laptop- why aren't these settings synced?? I saw another post where someone logged out of spotify, deleted the app, downloaded it, then logged back in, and that worked for them but didn't for me. Would very much appreciate help in getting those recommended songs to go away!

1 Reply

Hey @insaneylady,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If your playlists or app have behaved unexpectedly, it'd be great for you to quickly do a system update with your iPhone (update to 14.1 or the latest version available for your device) as well a clean reinstall of the Spotify app before you test things again.

Also, you might like this Idea right here. It suggests there should be an option to hide the recommended songs' list on iPhone. Make sure you leave your +VOTE to show support in case you like it.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts