Premium

Country
USA

Device

(iPhone 11 promax 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I’m a new premium user and I migrated from google play music to here, because I got 6 free months. The user friendliness of this app is SO BAD I might not even finish my full free 6 months. I’m two months in and mostly can’t stand it. I imported my own playlists from google play, and I like to listen to radio based on the playlists I create. Spotify apparently does not prefer this. When I hear a song I very much dislike and never want to hear again, the dislike song option or the hide this song option is just nowhere to be found. The only time I can hide or dislike is in Spotify created playlists. Which I’m not all that interested in. However I have gone way out of my way to go to an artists page, find the song and (if available) click hide this song only for it to be STILL PLAYING in the queue depending on where I’m at in the functionality of the app. What is this convoluted mess?? If I don’t like a song I don’t want it to be played! I doubt I’ll continue with Spotify, I just don’t have the time to manage switching apps yet. This is just terrible. I’ll be giving Apple Music a try. 

2 Replies

I’m very sorry to hear that. Perhaps your phone is glitching out have you tried some troubleshooting steps? Perhaps logging out and back in? Or restarting your device?

Yes I have tried all of that many times and I contacted customer care with
Spotify and they went to far as to make me a new account entirely and
still, I cannot always have access to dislike or hide a song

Suggested posts