Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Home button

Solved!

Home button

Can I suggest a button somewhere to return to the main Spotify screen? If you've been going through loads of related artists for example, it takes loads of pressing "back" over and over to get back to the search screen.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there welcome,

I'd recommend to give your kudos and support to this existing idea:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Access-the-Sidebar-Menu-from-everywhere/idi-p/115411...

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello, you can always swipe in from the left and from there go to the deired view. 🙂

If my post solved your issue, please accept it as a solution.

Yes, but if you have gone through lots of related artists from a search, you still have to swipe through all of them before you get back to the search box. Unless I've missed something.
Marked as solution

Hi there welcome,

I'd recommend to give your kudos and support to this existing idea:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Access-the-Sidebar-Menu-from-everywhere/idi-p/115411...

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

This is not yet solved. Would love a dedicated "home" button or "main menu" solution. Something along the lines of the always present lower screen menu bar that Apple incorporates in its music app.

Spotify really needs a one click button to take you to the main page. The swiping gets annoying because if you're in a albums page you start queueing songs instead, sometimes. Then the back button is in the top corner and makes it a stretch for my thumb on the new iPhone. I really love the hell out of Spotify and will never leave you guys, but Apple has it right with their buttons on the bottom where you can get to where you need to get faster.

Hey @kyle111878, definitely agree! I posted an idea for this a while back, definitely give it some kudos 🙂

Suggested posts