Home screen troubles

Solved!

Re: Home screen troubles

marcusbwise
Casual Listener

None of the so called fixes works. Why has someone from Spotify not addressed this issue. It is obviously on Sotify's end. I noticed this all began about 8hrs ago, when Spotify stoped auto playing. Then the screen issues we have all described started to appear. No fixes are working. Reinstalling does not help.

SaryJaneJams
Casual Listener

None of the suggested fixes are working. This is a joke. They need to address the problem and their loyal paying customers! Plain and simple!!

tly734
Regular

@Bethany_03,

If there are any ways of gathering logs from the apps, I'd be happy to do so to see if we can help find a fix for this.

Thanks,

Tony 

Casi_marie

Mine is doing the same thing and I’ve tried everything that it says to do if having issues. Nothing I do works..

Shunsmuse
Regular

@tly734,  your feedback confirms that the new glitch is a larger user base Spotify issue. By the way, when I said global I meant in the realm of many or all users, rather than international. And, thanks for your response. I presume that it takes numbers to motivate a fix.  The idea that users need to jump through a series of time-consuming hoops smacks of lack of responsibility on Spotify‘s part. The new version rollout has problems. Global Problems. It’s on them to fix it with a new rollout that addresses the issue that most people are pointing out – with great consistency.

Shunsmuse
Regular

I am re-posting an abbreviated response to the general forum so that new eyes can see that there is a systemic programming flaw with the new version rollout, and (most likely) nothing to do with their user install: 

Multiple user feedback confirms that the new glitch is a larger user base Spotify issue. By the way, when I said global I meant in the realm of many or all users, rather than international. I presume that it takes numbers to motivate a fix.  The idea that users need to jump through a series of time-consuming hoops smacks of lack of responsibility on Spotify‘s part. The new version rollout has problems. Global Problems. It’s on them to fix it with a new rollout that addresses the issue that most people are pointing out – with great consistency. Please complain to Spotify cares, and any other Spotify Twitter address.

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hey everyone! 
Spotify has acknowledged there's an ongoing issue. It's being looked into at this time. Feel free to check out Twitter for any updates https://twitter.com/SpotifyStatus and hopefully it will all be back in sync soon! :)

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Shunsmuse
Regular

@All, I am re-posting an abbreviated response to the general forum so that new eyes can see that there is a systemic programming flaw with the new version rollout, and (most likely) nothing to do with their user install: 

Multiple user feedback confirms that the new glitch is a larger user base Spotify issue. By the way, when I said global I meant in the realm of many or all users, rather than international. I presume that it takes numbers to motivate a fix.  The idea that users need to jump through a series of time-consuming hoops smacks of lack of responsibility on Spotify‘s part. The new version rollout has problems. Global Problems. It’s on them to fix it with a new rollout that addresses the issue that most people are pointing out – with great consistency. Please complain to Spotify cares, and any other Spotify Twitter address.

Shunsmuse
Regular

Removed duplicate entry.

tly734
Regular

Not sure if this was on Spotify's side, but I now have access to my home screens on all my devices!  Kudos for the speedy fix Spotify!

SUGGESTED POSTS