Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I ensure Premium is accessible across all our devices including iPhones and Mac ?

How can I ensure Premium is accessible across all our devices including iPhones and Mac ?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hi @Simbo2016,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You can enjoy Spotify Premium on any of your supported devices, as long as you’re logged into your account for which you’ve signed up for Premium. However, bear in mind that you can only play on one device at a time per Spotify account.

If you’re unsure of whether your devices will support Spotify, you can read about supported devices and operating systems here. Note that the operating system requirement for iOS is currently iOS 12 or above, so you may need to update the software on your iPhone.

If you haven't downloaded the Spotify app on your devices, you can read about how to do so here; and you can also play from your browser using the web player.

Also, if you plan on listening from any of your devices away from an internet connection, you can download albums, playlists, and podcasts to your devices for offline listening; however, bear in mind that there is a maximum of 5 separate devices that you can use for downloads.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks Trey , much appreciated and my apologies fr not replying before !

Suggested posts