How do I delete songs from a playlist?????

Solved!

Re: How do I delete songs from a playlist?????

kongfooey
Casual Listener

Top 3 right dots then click EDIT to reveal the red delete dots. Boom!

gr33nmind
Roadie

I see the opions download. edit, rename, make secret, make colabrative and delete playlist, but absolutely no opions or red dots to delete individual songs. I even tried to delete playlist, because spotify is taking far to much space on my device. I thought if I could I could just download a smaller playlist. I need space on my device, and if spotify doesn't give me thaat option, when my three month trial is over, I'm simply going to discontinue service.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @gr33nmind,

When you choose the Edit option, you'll see the red dots appear and will be able to delete individual songs.

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

gr33nmind
Roadie

This worked. Unfortunately the only reason I wanted to delete an album was because it would not download, and I was continually left wt the message downloading which I'm sure drained battery life. It wasn't like it was an artist obsessed wt sound quality. I'd understand if it was Neil Young, but Edie Brickell & Steve Martin?

azil_26
Regular
Hi! Have the same problem...though im using iphone 7+ . I cant find that 3 dots on the upper right hand corner in the playlist. What should I do?
IMG_4109.PNG

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hi @azil_26,

On mobile, Free users get ad-supported, shuffle-only access on compatible devices. This means:

• You can’t stream specific songs on demand, and you’re only able to skip a track 6 times per hour.
  • Sometimes you'll hear a mix of similar tracks from other artists to what you're playing.

Just head to any playlist, album, or artist page and press SHUFFLE PLAY. Your music will begin playing right away.

Tip: For even more awesome features on your mobile phone, and unlimited streaming with no ad interruption or skip limits, try Spotify Premium!

BittencourtRock Star 21

azil_26
Regular
Oh so you're saying that Deleting songs in playlist is only available if you are a monthly subscriber right?

Swanny
Community Legend
Hi @azil_26, what are you playing from in this instance? That doesn't seem to look like a screenshot from Spotify (unless I'm mistaken and that's a new feature I'm not aware of).

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @azil_26,

No, I didn't say that. If you create a playlist you can delete songs in it, even if you are a Free user :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

BittencourtRock Star 21

azil_26
Regular
Hi! That's A screenshot of spotify. I don't know either why I don't have that 3 dots on the upper right corner were I can delete/edit songs in my playlist. I just downloaded this app last december.
SUGGESTED POSTS