Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get the 7 day trial for spotify premium

Solved!

How do I get the 7 day trial for spotify premium

38 Replies

I didnt get the 7-day free trial even though my account was new.

I made a new account in my iPhone 7 but nothing happened

I made a new Spotify account and I can't get the 7 day free trial. I'm sure my account is new. Can someone help?

Usually if you use all your skips it will bring you to the offer in the app, click the ad and it will start the process. You can then do all premium features but, once your trial ends all features and downloaded albums will be deleted, and you will go back to the normal account. 🙂

But when I press it, it says the 30 days free trail not the 7 day free
trial

this only works on mobile and if you haven't used your 7-day trial yet:

1. go to settings

2. go to account

3. click subscription 

4. gives you option to try out the 7-day free trial 

I go to account but I can't click on subscription to get my 7 day free trial. Someone please help I'm using it on mobile.

I cant get spotify premium even though i used finished my skips and tried to use a premium feature. They just gave me the deal for 3 months. This account is still new. I am using android.
Screenshot_20170529-165252.png
Screenshot_20170529-165314.png

I got the same problem,I just join yesterday but it doesn't tell me to that I have the 7 day trial

Me too, and I'm going on a long car but can't listen to music.

Try becoming a rock star

if i start the seven day free trial on my phone will it automatically shut down after the seven days, so i don't get charged for anything, or do i have to turn it off somehow??

im on an ipad air 2 and on ipadsyou can skip as many songs as you want. so how would i get the 7 day trial on my ipad? thanks for any help guys!!😁

7 day trial is not coming up as an option??

I don't get any of this. i have the 30 days free but when i played a music a ad or smth like that said that my 7 days trial starts. I don't get why it says that

No

When I go to that it says free? Does that mean I have it?

I tried logging in to the new account via a new device and that seemed to work. 

Suggested posts