Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i get a spotify user to appear on my frend list?

Solved!

How do i get a spotify user to appear on my frend list?

How do I get a spotify user who is not a facebook user, to appear on my friend list on Iphone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Actually, non Facebook friends not showing up has been a bug since 7.4. Sadly, the 7. Update didn't fix it either. I'm not sure if this is seen as a bug by the spotify team..

View solution in original post

6 Replies

are you currently following him? it might show up a series of numbers.

Yes, I am following him. And he used to be on my friend list but got lost in an update or something.

@Snarr wrote:

Yes, I am following him. And he used to be on my friend list but got lost in an update or something.

hmm, have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Several times...

Hello, Snarr! It's just strange. Issues like the one you described here already happened in the past. It is possible that it may be something going on with the servers right now. I'd give it a day or two and see if your friend magically apears on the friend list again.

Edit:
What comes to my mind is have you tried restarting your device (not just turning it off and on)?; Hold the Home and Lock buttons together for 10 seconds to restart your device and see if it does the trick.

Marked as solution

Actually, non Facebook friends not showing up has been a bug since 7.4. Sadly, the 7. Update didn't fix it either. I'm not sure if this is seen as a bug by the spotify team..

Suggested posts