Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you reorganize playlists to a custom order on mobile now?

How do you reorganize playlists to a custom order on mobile now?

I have Spotify Premium on iOS, and the new update seems to not allow you to reorganize your playlist to custom order...

3 Replies

Hi michkwong,

This is something that you can do with the desktop app, if you have access to that. To do so, simply click and drag the playlists to your preferred order. This order should sync to your mobile app as well. 

Ahhh, that’s what I thought. I’m disappointed that Spotify got rid of the ability to reorganize playlists via mobile in their latest update. I use mobile Spotify 90% of the time.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help. If you aren't continuously making new playlists, it's probably worth it to rearrange your playlists on desktop once so that they're to your liking. Of course, this becomes more time consuming and more of a hassle if you are someone that makes new playlists or follows playlists very often. 

You might want to add your vote to this Idea that suggests an option to rearrange playlists from mobile: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Rearrange-Playlists-on-Mobile/idi-p/4513814. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. Have a great day! 

Suggested posts