Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How long will it take me to download my playlist?

Solved!

How long will it take me to download my playlist?

I am going on a road trip from tomorrow (7-15) at 8 in the morning, to 7-21. I would like to use the 7 day free trial to get my music downloaded. However, I know that this will end before my vacation. I have a playlist for all my songs. It is 778 songs and nearly 46 hours in length. To make sure it's ready for the ride tomorrow, should I begin the trial tonight or tomorrow? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, it depends of various things like:

•Internet Connection Quality
•What quality you want the music to be downloaded
•How long the songs are

Assuming you have a normal connection and automatic quality (recommended) and probably songs about 3-4 minutes I would recomendar you to leave the songs downloading for the night. First you have to check you have enough space in your phone, make sure your phone doesn't lock automatically (otherwise it will stop downloading) and leave the phone charging.

Hope it helps you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Well, it depends of various things like:

•Internet Connection Quality
•What quality you want the music to be downloaded
•How long the songs are

Assuming you have a normal connection and automatic quality (recommended) and probably songs about 3-4 minutes I would recomendar you to leave the songs downloading for the night. First you have to check you have enough space in your phone, make sure your phone doesn't lock automatically (otherwise it will stop downloading) and leave the phone charging.

Hope it helps you!

Thank you! I began downloading a few minutes ago and it's going rather quickly, but your advice was helpful as I still don't think it would have gone fast enough to be ready before I leave. I also didn't know that yur phone couldn't be locked and downloading so that was a really helpful tip!

I’m downloading a musical playlist to play on long journey and the downloading time is 3hrs 38 

Suggested posts