How the heck can I delete albums and artists out of Your Music?!?!?!?

Solved!

Re: How the heck can I delete albums and artists out of Your Music?!?!?!?

montezumacats
Regular
It only works if you are looking at Album view. If you are looking by
artist or whatever, it doesn't work. At least that is my recollection; I
only delete in Album view at it does indeed work.

Richmcan
It is total bull**bleep** that I can't simply delete an artist. Your interface sucks.

montezumacats
Regular
It IS stupid :(

desi6533
Casual Listener
To remove Albums from your list, enter the playlist, scroll up and select Unfolow.
To delete albums, go to Albums, on the top right corner tap on "EDIT" and then on the left sight of each album a "-" symbol will appear, tap on it and you willbe able to delete.

desi6533
Casual Listener
You can delet anything you want:
To remove Albums from your list, enter the playlist, scroll up and select Unfolow. The album will desapear from your list.
To delete albums (that you are not following), go to Albums, on the top right corner tap on "EDIT" and then on the left sight of each album a "-" symbol will appear, tap on it and you willbe able to delete.
To delet a song, go to Albums, go inside the album where you have the song you want to delete, tap Edit on the upper right corner and then the rest is intuitive.

when u add the ablum on your home sreen but how do u delete it

isaiah127

it wont let me delete it 

hlundihere

Ok... everything you all said does not work. I do not have a "-" button or an EDIT button anywhere. sigh... I want this album off of my list, it offends me, and there is no option to delete or remove. I will not follow it... in case the unfollow wont work. VERY FRUSTRATED!!! 

Highlighted

mariner7

The question asked about removing artists, and the answer did not at all address that. It is really bugging me too. How do I remove artists? Thank you.

SUGGESTED POSTS