Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to change unlimited into premium?

How to change unlimited into premium?

Hi,

When I filled in my spotify care code I chose for unlimited because I thought that that was similar to premium and that it was the only option I had. Now I found out that unlimited is for laptops and computers (and my iPad too).... I really want the premium account on my iPhone...
Doses anyone know what to do?

Thanks
5 Replies

Hello @Amelytje

It's covered in the Spotify Support section, here's more details on how to do so:
https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/Unlimited-to-Premium
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I tried but they want me to change the way I'm paying for it.. Though I'm not paying with creditcard or anything, just with a spotify card you can buy in the stores...

Any other option maybe?

If you have any issues getting swapped over, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be more than happy to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks. I already emailed them, so I'm waiting for their answer.. Do you know how long that'll take? Not that it's too late when they answer, 'cause then I just threw €10 away..

They usually reply within a few hours to 1 to 2 working days MAX.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts