Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to listen to a Billboard top weekly list

How to listen to a Billboard top weekly list

Plan.

Family Premium

Country

Us

Device

(iPhone 7

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to find the Billboard weekly top Electronic Dance Music list on Spotify and am only able to find something along the lines of top 100 or top of 2017. If I’m interested in the top weekly, does this playlist exist or do I have to create my own? If I have to create my own, is there a way to easily do it? I’d hate to have to manually add 50 songs every week.

thanks!

3 Replies

Hey @PeppersChow, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You can check Billboard's profile for all their playlists.

You can check the Create and edit playlists & Playlists features FAQs' to know more about playlsits and their features.

Let me know if you have any other quesitons 🙂

Hello Loren, thank you for the reply. The closest Billboard playlist to the Top Weekly 50 EDM that Billboard has on Spotify would be the Best Dance / Electronic of 2017. Needless to say, it's very dated.

I'll take a look at your recommended links below. Hopefully they will help with creating a playlist from the Billboard website. I don't understand why Billboard doesn't incorporate this feature right into their site. Must be politics or $$.

I'm afraid neither of those two links help with my question. I'll have to do more research.

Suggested posts