Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to login on spotify if there is no 'Facebook login button'?

Solved!

How to login on spotify if there is no 'Facebook login button'?

Hi

I want to use spotify on the airstudio+ app (an app to listen to music on a Philips speaker) but in the app, you can only login with your spotify username and password. But my account is connected with facebook. So how can I login? 

15101980_10209375595684066_1859964242_o.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your device username should be on your online profile or overview, if you have a Facebook created account it will be a string of 10 digits which is your actual Spotify username for your Spotify account. You need that username and your set device password to log in on partner devices since they don't support Facebook authentication.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Your device username should be on your online profile or overview, if you have a Facebook created account it will be a string of 10 digits which is your actual Spotify username for your Spotify account. You need that username and your set device password to log in on partner devices since they don't support Facebook authentication.

Thanks for the quick response, I found my device username (the 10 digits) and a button to set a device password but when I enter a password it says ‘There was a problem setting your password’.

15174691_10209375862890746_1409703275_n.png

I managed to get a password I can use via Facebook security settings. This worked in combination with my email as username. Thanks for the help!

Suggested posts