Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play an album without shuffling?

How to play an album without shuffling?

Since the latest update I can't figure out how to just play an album without shuffling. If I select the first song in the album, Spotify will only play that song. If I tap the big play button on the album, it beings to play the album ... shuffled. How do I just play the album?

3 Replies

Hey there @kkirbatski

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Keep in mind that Shuffle Play is the default playback mode when your account is on free.

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have both free and Premium accounts. If you're accidentally logged in to your free account, you won't be able to see Premium features. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Yeah, no, I only have one account and it’s premium. I was somehow able to get the album to play in order. I don’t know what I did though.

Hey @kkirbatski,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Glad to hear your Premium got back to working as expected. If you're experiencing playback issues, it's always a good idea to follow all the relevant steps featured in this support site article.

Don't hesitate to reach out in the future if there's anything else we can help with.

Wishing you a good and safe day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts