Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I PAY FOR PREMIUM and its telling me im not a subscriber on my iphone

Solved!

I PAY FOR PREMIUM and its telling me im not a subscriber on my iphone

I pay for premium and my iphone app is telling me I am not a premium subscriber. I specifically payed for premium so I can use it on my phone. If this is not corrected today then im canceling and expect a refund. I am 100% I am using the same account as I only have 1.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@FIXME wrote:

I pay for premium and my iphone app is telling me I am not a premium subscriber. I specifically payed for premium so I can use it on my phone. If this is not corrected today then im canceling and expect a refund. I am 100% I am using the same account as I only have 1.

Please uninstall then reinstall the app.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

@FIXME wrote:

Please uninstall then reinstall the app.

Just to confirm, the upgrade did all go through ok on our end.

So please try logging out and in, or the reinstall as Liam suggests. That should get you going.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi!

I have paid for premium and you have charged me but still it tells me I dont have Premium? Same on both computer and iPhone.

@jofun Is this a new subscription? If so, please doublecheck to see if your account overview shows an active premium subscription then pop over to this thread and follow the instructions in the first post.

Suggested posts