Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPad

I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPad

Brief description of the issue: I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPad

Steps to reproduce the issue: Add a song on my iPhone, wait for days, nothing added on my phone syncs to my iPad

When I add songs on my iPhone, they show up on all of my devices except for my iPad.

When I say sync, I'm not talking about offline, I just want to see the album/artist/track in my library.

What steps you’ve tried already:

1. Restarted app
  2. Restarted iPad
  3. Logged out if Spotify app on iPad and logged back in.
  4. Added a song in my Macbook, song sync'd

Your device and operating system (e.g. iPhone 5, iOS 8), iPhone 6 iOS9, Macbook El Cap, iPad 4 mini iOS9

Type of Spotify account you have (Free or Premium): Premium

The app version of Spotify you’re using: All latest

1 Reply

@ericvitale_1 wrote:

Brief description of the issue: I added a bunch of albums on my iPhone to library and they do not sync to iPad

Steps to reproduce the issue: Add a song on my iPhone, wait for days, nothing added on my phone syncs to my iPad

When I add songs on my iPhone, they show up on all of my devices except for my iPad.

When I say sync, I'm not talking about offline, I just want to see the album/artist/track in my library.

What steps you’ve tried already:

1. Restarted app
  2. Restarted iPad
  3. Logged out if Spotify app on iPad and logged back in.
  4. Added a song in my Macbook, song sync'd

Your device and operating system (e.g. iPhone 5, iOS 8), iPhone 6 iOS9, Macbook El Cap, iPad 4 mini iOS9

Type of Spotify account you have (Free or Premium): Premium

The app version of Spotify you’re using: All latest

Hi ericvitale_1,
Are you still having these sync problems? If yes, please send me your user name and I will try to help you.
//Charlotta, QA at Spotify

Suggested posts