Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't add last.fm info (Spotify iPad)

Solved!

I can't add last.fm info (Spotify iPad)

I'm trying to enter my last.fm information so that the Spotify I have on my iPad will scrobble to last.fm. However, anytime I try to enter my username or password, the keyboard popup disappearss after one second. This seems to be broken. Anyone else experiencing this and how can this be solved?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you move the iPad into a vertical position it should let you add your details. You'll be able to switch back to horizontal once the details have been entered.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

This is still not working. It's not letting me at all and it's frustrating.

I'm having the same problem. I reinstalled Spotify on my IPad because of a bug that caused the music to cut out every 6 or 7 songs and now I can't scrobble anything to my last.fm account. The temptation to cancel my subscription is really growing. 

I'm experiencing this exact problem. Have tried reinstalling but no joy. Help!

Marked as solution

If you move the iPad into a vertical position it should let you add your details. You'll be able to switch back to horizontal once the details have been entered.

Hi,

I had this problem on mine before and if you rotate your ipad the other way to where you have the issue it should come up with the keyboard for you to login to last.fm 

Suggested posts