Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System 

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

I subscribed to your premium service yesterday but when i tried to download the app to my phone, it won't download. I see the cloud Logo but when I tap on it, a revolving grey circle appears as if it's doenloading, but it continually goes around and nothing happens. Help?

Image-1.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

Can I get you to follow these steps:

1) Go to multitasking on your iPhone (By double clicking the home button)

2) Then swipe the App Store Page up. (It should be gone from multitasking)

3) Now restart your iPhone.

4) Go to the App Store after your iPhone restarts.

5) Try downloading Spotify again.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I have the same problem with same phone, iPhone SE, Mojave OS 

Hi!

Please note, macOS Mojave is the operating system for Mac and iOS is the operating system of your phone, iPhone SE. So which are you asking about?

Marked as solution

Hi!

Can I get you to follow these steps:

1) Go to multitasking on your iPhone (By double clicking the home button)

2) Then swipe the App Store Page up. (It should be gone from multitasking)

3) Now restart your iPhone.

4) Go to the App Store after your iPhone restarts.

5) Try downloading Spotify again.

Thanks!

I’ve tried that but no luck, same thing happens. I’m thinking it might be an Apple issue

Thanks for trying those steps.

Can I now get you to try installing another application besides Spotify and see if the issue still persists? 

If it still does, please check your Apple ID. Make sure that all your information is correct. 

Contact (Apple) Support if all fails.

Thanks so much!

I’ve tried to install other apps and it’s worked, so I think at this stage it probably is an apple issue
Thanks for the tips though

No problem!

Glad I could help.

Just one last thing though, have you tried signing out of the App Store, restarting your device, signing back in and then try installing the app again?

Also, just another tip, 3D Touch on the app, select pause download and then 3D Touch the app and select resume download if possible.

I’m just going through all the troubleshooting steps here, hopefully you can download Spotify after this!

Right, that was just an error on my part. Really was referring to most updated IOS.

This multitasking process worked. You are a genius! Thank you for the help!!!

Absolutely no problem! If there are any more issues on iOS, feel free to either contact me or ask a question right here!

Thanks!

I got the Spotify app on my 2020 IPhone SE but can’t get the Android settings. Like when I click on a song I can’t get the link to the original album. Can’t figure out to fix it. 

Hey @musicgirl22,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining this conversation.

On an iPhone device, you will not have the Android settings as it is a different operating system. However, you can check the album of a song by hitting the 3-dot menu and selecting the option "View album".

In case the issue persists, include in your next response the OS version of your phone and the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts