Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can’t download music it’s been 3 days

I can’t download music it’s been 3 days

Plan

Premium

Country

usa 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I can’t download music from the search option it says an error has happened try again 

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hey thanks for your help but now I can’t even see my songs
I reinstall the app twice but still the same problem
I search an artist then start searching and at the end says there is an error please try again.
Waiting for more options
Thank you

Hey I’ve been having the same issue for about 2 days now. After the app updates by itself last week, I suddenly lost the ability to use the search engine or load any playlists or music that wasn’t downloaded onto my phone. I reinstalled the app and lost all my music. All playlists appear to be gone as well. I even restored my phone and still nothing. I’ve been talking to spotifycares on twitter but they’re as clueless as I am about all this. It seems to work perfectly on my other devices, just not this phone which is my main one. 

Suggested posts