Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download my local files

I can't download my local files

I want to download local files from my PC to my Iphone but I can't. I turn "Availible in offline" but the songs remain grey. I never had this issue. I recently swithced from android to Iphone 6s. I tried everything, reinstall, reboot, etc

4 Replies

Hey there, are your PC and iPhone on the same network? You also need to make sure the desktop app and iPhone apps are both open while you allow the iPhone to sync.

If you are still having issues, can you please confirm what operating systems you are running on your PC and iPhone, and what versions of the apps you are running?

Thanks!

Yes they are on the same networks. About a week ago I was downloading my local files without any problems. I just reinstalled Spotify on my both devices so they are up to date. On my PC I have Win 8.1 and Iphone is running on iOS 9.2.1.
I'm sure there is problem because of Iphone/iOS.

I've noticed one thing. On destkop my iphone is visible for my spotify. But on the spotify website, in "offline devices" there was only : Android (my old phone) and "Default" (which I think is my PC). There is no Iphone there so maybe that's the problem.

i have the same problem please help!

Suggested posts