Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download my offline songs

Solved!

I can't download my offline songs

When I turn my playlist or songs to offline they won't download

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

First make sure you have enough storage space on your device (more than 200MB)

If you have enough space, try reinstalling the Spotify app.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

First make sure you have enough storage space on your device (more than 200MB)

If you have enough space, try reinstalling the Spotify app.

MattSudaSpotify Star

It worked thanks

You're welcome

MattSudaSpotify Star

I have over 20gb of space available. I have tried reinstalling the app and that hasn't helped. I can download small play lists but they are deleted (little available offline green arrow turns grey) as soon as Spotify is closed and reopened.
I am going abroad next week so really need to be able to download music as I will not have access to data for 11 days.

Please help.

Hey @richardwarrens

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The first thing I'd recommend for you to do is to head over to https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/ and check how many Offline Devices you have showing. It may be the case that you've reached the max of 3 devices. If so, try removing them and reinstalling the app. This should help out with your syncing trouble.

Let me know how this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately this has not worked. I only have 2 devices on my account (my laptop and phone).

Ok, thanks for trying that out, @richardwarrens

This sounds like something for our Accounts team to take a look at. Could you reach over to them at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/? They'll take a look behind the scenes for you.

If you receive an automated reply, get back to it and this will make sure your email gets through to the correct team. Also, if you post your 8 digit case # here, we'll make sure the right team get onto this for you too.

I hope this helps out.

For those who still can't find any solutions wherein songs from albums fail to be saved and downloaded for offline listening (like me earlier), I just logged out my account from the app, then re-login.  My next attempt in downloading songs from albums already worked.   

Mine too pls help me some.of the songs couldn't download and I still have 13gb free space left

Suggested posts