Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download podcasts anymore to offline mode (it works for songs)

I can't download podcasts anymore to offline mode (it works for songs)

I'm not able to download podcasts anymore. I checked all tipps that I can find, have enough storage, not more than 10.000 songs downloaded, stable WiFi, full battery, latest app version, I signed out and in again, I deinstalled and installed the app again. Nothing works... The strange thing is, that is works to download songs, whenever I choose a podcast to download its getting stuck. I also tried on 2 different iPhone devices (my old and new one) and its the same on both. Any idea what could help?
1 Reply

Hi!

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

To download podcasts or shows you need to have the Premium service of Spotify first. If that's the case, then you'd need to go to the preferred podcast or show and tap the 3f6881c9-9d49-4d65-af1b-2b54c4b858ea.png to download.

If you're getting some sort of error message on this step, then please return with some screenshots, so we can advise you better.  If you prefer you could send us a short screen recording of the situation, so we can take a closer look at what's exactly happening on your end.

You can also read more tips on managing your downloads for offline listening here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts