Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't find my public Spotify playlist on other Spotify accounts

Solved!

I can't find my public Spotify playlist on other Spotify accounts

I am not too sure why, but I can't seem to be able to find all my Spotify playlists under another Spotify account. The Gym that I go to has an iPad that we use to play music which has a Spotify feature in it. When I search for my playlist I can only find 1 of the like 3-4 playlist that I have. I am not too sure why. I changed the names and now I can't find any of them.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Or you can save the code to photos and share it to the ipad. Then from the ipad, when you are on the camera select "select from photos" and select your code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

So to find them, if you have your phone with you, just click on the playlist on your phone, then click on the three dots in the top right. Click on the playlist art with the spotify code. 

Then on the ipad go to spotify> search> click the camera icon next to the search bar and show it the playlist art and code on your phone.

Marked as solution

Or you can save the code to photos and share it to the ipad. Then from the ipad, when you are on the camera select "select from photos" and select your code.

This might work better as the ipad is build-in to the wall, and won't be able to access the rear camera.

Suggested posts