Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't hear my local archives in my iphone

Solved!

I can't hear my local archives in my iphone

So, I just bought a new iPhone and I'm already using the Spotify, but when I play my local archives in my iPhone it just don't play, don't move of the 0... I'm connected at the same network in my pc and my iphone and I've already openned the app in both at same time ! Ps: I'm Brazillian, trying to speak in english, sorry for the mistakes and thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @phxarthur, yeah I'd definitely suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app, then chuck the songs into a playlist and try syncing that across.

Local files are definitely a pain point with Spotify, it's something all of us have wrangled with at one stage or another.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @phxarthur, have you tried following the steps in this article to sync your local files over to your iPhone? https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/listen-to-local-files/

Yes @swanny, I searched for it and followed all the steps, i had an iphone 5s and it worked well, now that i "migrated" to this new cellphone (iphone 6s) i had this problem, i touch the play button and it doesn't move from 0...

Can you confirm that the songs definitely play on the Spotify desktop app? Just want to rule out that the tracks haven't corrupted 🙂

@Swanny wrote:
Can you confirm that the songs definitely play on the Spotify desktop app? Just want to rule out that the tracks haven't corrupted 🙂

Everything is working fine at the desktop but on iPhone... Still the same, I guess i'll take the "hardwork" and will delete every single music that i've imported and add again, it will work for sure. Offpost > You from spotify could put a way to select more than one music to work with, like move to another playlist, delete and etc.

Marked as solution

Hey @phxarthur, yeah I'd definitely suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app, then chuck the songs into a playlist and try syncing that across.

Local files are definitely a pain point with Spotify, it's something all of us have wrangled with at one stage or another.

Suggested posts