Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?
206 Replies

You are seriously a life saver right now, I thought I had lost all of my music. 

Bennyboyyyyyy What are you referring to? Did you find a solution?

Does not work....

I can login to the website on my MacBook but no luck on the iPhone App.

I have tried the following:

1) Changed the password (twice)

2) Tried to Login with both my email and my user name

3) Deleted and reinstalled the app

None of these have worked. I still get the "Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account. Please try again." error message.

I guess it is back to Pandora for me...

I also tried to use Spotify on my Mac, and although this comment isn’t very helpful, I couldn’t get in either. I downloaded and I downloaded it. There’s no way that I’ve tried that will work.

Having problem with my android app now.. can log into Spotify web just fine. Tried all the solution method but nothing. How ?

@gchronis wrote:

I have never such poor working app as I have seen with spotify! Pure crud and even worse on doid and real bad on my iphone. Save your self the aggrevation and just use pandora atleast it works!

@mrojas527 wrote:
I can log onto the website, just not the app.

Strangely....

I just ignored the whole thing for a few days.

Just a cache clean and forgot about it.

A few days later it logged in with Facebook no problem. 

Life saver 🙂 cheers

Hi. I’ve updated my payment info and tried to log back into app. I had forgotten my password so I reset it. Using that password I’ve tried login in with my 1) email (which I’m understanding is not the right thing to do) 2) my name and surname 3) the username included in the reset password email but nothing is working. Error 408 has popped up on several occasions. This is really frustrating, grateful for any help. 

You're awesome.  I pulled my hair out for 30 minutes trying to get this to work and you fixed it in 5 seconds.

Thank you for the solution.

Seriously Spotify - this is a problem we shouldn’t encounter when we pay for the service!

Unimpressed.

I can't log in with my app. It keeps saying I'm signed on offline. And to contact.  But it won't let me.

I'm having exactly the same problem. 

Web Player working fine, Android App working also fine, Desktop App not working for the last 3 days - click Facebook Login (nothing happens), try to login with email (nothing happens).

I reinstalled the app, changed my password numerous times, tried every combo of username, updated my phone literally everything I could and it’s still not letting me login through the iPhone app and is telling me incorrect info. Any insight ?

You should change your city in Spotify website

it doesnot work by me.

So make new one with new Email

I TRIED BOTH THE USERNAME AND EMAIL AND NEITHER ALLOWS ME TO LOG IN ON MY IPHONE - PLEASE HELP!!!!

It was fine until I decided to log in on my laptop and now my iphone won't open it at all. Thought it was because I was logged in on another device. And there is not a human to talk to to help with logging in .... ugh.... Ridiculous. Glad I didn't pay either. 

Hey, go to Spotify ‘ account in safari and then enter user & pass, And change ur country

Suggested posts