I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

Re: I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Thank you for the solution.

Seriously Spotify - this is a problem we shouldn’t encounter when we pay for the service!

Unimpressed.

Charlein

I can't log in with my app. It keeps saying I'm signed on offline. And to contact.  But it won't let me.

dianawinstanley

I'm having exactly the same problem. 

Web Player working fine, Android App working also fine, Desktop App not working for the last 3 days - click Facebook Login (nothing happens), try to login with email (nothing happens).

Briennap

I reinstalled the app, changed my password numerous times, tried every combo of username, updated my phone literally everything I could and it’s still not letting me login through the iPhone app and is telling me incorrect info. Any insight ?

shadimiraee46
Casual Listener
You should change your city in Spotify website
Highlighted

bjb62

it doesnot work by me.

shadimiraee46
Casual Listener
So make new one with new Email

_qwgn59y-xpfh
Casual Listener

I TRIED BOTH THE USERNAME AND EMAIL AND NEITHER ALLOWS ME TO LOG IN ON MY IPHONE - PLEASE HELP!!!!

_qwgn59y-xpfh
Casual Listener

It was fine until I decided to log in on my laptop and now my iphone won't open it at all. Thought it was because I was logged in on another device. And there is not a human to talk to to help with logging in .... ugh.... Ridiculous. Glad I didn't pay either. 

shadimiraee46
Casual Listener
Hey, go to Spotify ‘ account in safari and then enter user & pass, And change ur country
SUGGESTED POSTS