I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

mrojas527
Casual Listener
I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey all, it's been some time since anyone commented here but as the page is getting views from users, we want to confirm if anyone else is having this issue signing into their Spotify iOS app?

If so please try a clean reinstall first to be sure you're on the latest Spotify iOS app. 

If you continue to get this message please post below with these details:

• Your device
  • Device's operating system
  • Spotify app version

Thank you!

View solution in original post

206 Replies

horakm

Does´t work for me. I have been trying to login with my username from the very beginning with no success.

So yeah I´m highly disappointed =/

Briennap

I reinstalled the app, changed my password numerous times, tried every combo of username, updated my phone literally everything I could and it’s still not letting me login through the iPhone app and is telling me incorrect info. Any insight ?

shadimiraee46
Casual Listener
You should change your city in Spotify website

Charlein

I can't log in with my app. It keeps saying I'm signed on offline. And to contact.  But it won't let me.

dianawinstanley

I'm having exactly the same problem. 

Web Player working fine, Android App working also fine, Desktop App not working for the last 3 days - click Facebook Login (nothing happens), try to login with email (nothing happens).

Thank you for the solution.

Seriously Spotify - this is a problem we shouldn’t encounter when we pay for the service!

Unimpressed.

21tadevr2xnpof6

Hi. I’ve updated my payment info and tried to log back into app. I had forgotten my password so I reset it. Using that password I’ve tried login in with my 1) email (which I’m understanding is not the right thing to do) 2) my name and surname 3) the username included in the reset password email but nothing is working. Error 408 has popped up on several occasions. This is really frustrating, grateful for any help. 

Liljoeproductio

Why is my account showing that is a free account and I am paid up for premium

Vexyvee

I’ve changed the password twice, tried everything that the community suggested and still can’t log into the app on my iPhone 8.... please help. We FINALLY got Spotify in South Africa and now I can’t log in.... aaaaaaargh! Help!

spotifynew
Casual Listener

Same problem as others.. I’m on an iPhone X, and in California so definitely not a access issue.. Spotify, are you listening?

spiritsoul

I still can't login on my app. It's telling me that my username or password is wrong. I changed my password and still can't login.

joycy1985

I had the same problem, I tried log in with username only, reset password etc, nothing helped. I am in a different country, then I reset the country name in my account and it works now. 

shadimiraee46
Casual Listener

I can’t log in to Spotify with my iphone and it says,you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days!

How can i return it back ?? by the way i use it for free! If i go to premium,can i return my account back ?? 

Owlknight
Casual Listener

Nope put my username and password correct got nothing. Spotify sucks and they expect me to pay them.

qaqish5656

I just can't log into app but I can log into the website 

justletyasoulgl

Yea,  it's not working. I'm done with this app.

Tigerlily043

The same thing is happening to my Android. I tried typing in both my email and my username and I already changed the password.....

Craig76
Casual Listener
Hi Tigerlily,

Try removing, and reintalling Spotify.

This worked for me.

Regards
Craig

bentolilaerez

same problem 

cant seem to be able to fix it

cliffekwem

My login is also not working on Android. I have done it correctly and changed the password three times and still it refuses to work. This is quite annoying 

SUGGESTED POSTS