I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

mrojas527
Casual Listener
I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

Hey all, it's been some time since anyone commented here but as the page is getting views from users, we want to confirm if anyone else is having this issue signing into their Spotify iOS app?

If so please try a clean reinstall first to be sure you're on the latest Spotify iOS app. 

If you continue to get this message please post below with these details:

• Your device
  • Device's operating system
  • Spotify app version

Thank you!

View solution in original post

206 Replies

Venu_venu

Hi I can't change my location is it's just showing me UK United Kingdom only but I'm in abroad in India and it says I can't use my Spotify more than 14 days in abroad

Gregorydixon555
Casual Listener

I can't log in

@mrojas527 wrote:
I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?

cookiemonster73

Ive uninstalled the apple many time but mu spotify app keeps login into my friend account. How do lgin into my face book account using the spotify app. Can you disconnect all face book account from my spotify account, so i can start again? 

HELP 

dcrow1234

Not working for me!!

Footykalleee
  • With Vodafone I get a free subscription of premium Spotify but every time I log in it keeps saying free instead of premium. I have contacted Vodafone and they said to contact you guys as everything on their end says I should have Spotify premium not Spotify free. Could you please explain why this is?

many thanks 

kayleigh Dyer 

mikeayres54

Ok they kicked.me off my account after they dropped very personal music off my account and.I am done. How dare they I have been with them since day one and they,... those assholes who think what people should listen too there preferences should be. I have a playstation3, a tablet, and a phone. No body  listens to my **bleep**. ,,, IT IS MINE. IF.THERE S A PROBLEM....WELL. THEN IT Should be THERE PROBLEM. **bleep** OFFF(FFFFFFFFFF) I WANT MY MUSIC Back... Don't think for one.second that I will not go to work tomorrow and tell.my commrades.what u DID to me..I work at the number one.hub of amazon in the.United states. So think of what your stupid mistakes are.or ELSE!?!?!??!!?!!? 

Pookybear1968
It's been one week now an not one response on how to log back onto Spotify. Need to cancel subscription an can't even do that without logging on. Thank you for the lack of customer service.

Jaclynrandle
Woke up to realise that I've been logged out of my account and now stressing as I've tried literally everything, password is correct and I'm logging in with the same username but it's still showing the three dots and password is incorrect!! HELP!!!

DaniloDoody
Updated the app and it suddenly jumped to offline & wouldn't go back to online status despite having a network connection. Uninstalled & reinstalled the app & now can't log in - I just get the three dots forever.

hannahhh213
try making a new acc or forgot password option. try all emails 🙂

Lexersaint1
Casual Listener
Hi im wortied to log out my app using my iphone because i dont know which user id i used in my iphone. It doesnt show in my iphone what my is my user id. Pls help

Bibybrigette

Both User & Password are correct but i still can't log into my Spotify account. Login failed, it tells me that i already created an account with that email address. And yes, i clicked LOG IN! I didn't click Sign Up. I'm upset because i really want to use my Spotify acount but i can't what so ever!!! I also changed my password to see if that would work but no.

_athirah
I have problem to log in my spofity in iphone app. Already uninstall and install but still the same problem. Help me !!

user-removed
Not applicable
It has somehow mixed up two e-mail adresses

Nvickers1234

Bittencourt
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sean_Roche

Also having the same problem I've tried every piece of advice but nothing works 

Craig76
Casual Listener

Same issue this morning.. unable to login. Either the username or password is incorrect.

Web login works fine, I am using an Android.

I tried:

1. Reset password, from both we interface and via App.

2. Removed connected phone via web interface.

3. Cleared data on the phone.

4. Rebooted the phone after each step above.

What did work was uninstalling the Spotify Application on the phone and reinstalling.

Hermina
Xoxo

diddleyDi

Saraishak226
I need to speak to a person. Is there a phone number?
SUGGESTED POSTS