Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login

I can't login

I recently setup a spotify account that is linked to my Facebook account on my apple laptop, but when I tried to login on my iphone it didn't work, I beleive it is related to the IOS 10 update, as I have been experiencing many problems after the update. But this is what happens... It takes me to the page which allows me to type in my email/phone number and password. I have repeatedly filled these in but when I press done the page just refreshes without any pop-up notification saying I have made a mistake. I have tried adjusting safari settings (as that is where I login) and I have also deleted and re-installed the app, and still end up with the same result.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks

6 Replies

Hi there,

Have you tried going to Safari and log into your Facebook account first before logging into the Spotify app?

Thanks for the help, I just tried that. The error is still occuring. I will look into my Facebook app to look for any solutions.

Hi there,

Is there anyway possible that you can set a different browser on your phone?

i accidentaly logged out of my account thats linked to fb and now i cant get in.

every time i try to login it says "login failed" ive been trying to get in all day long and i just cant. i would really like to get my account back since i have tons of music

Did you try to reset your password? 

I once had this problem. You can try to close all your sessions directly from your Spotify account and try to log in again. The other thing, which I didn't use but may help is to delete Spotify from Facebook and then re-make your account, everything should be where you left it.

Suggested posts