Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't play one song

Solved!

I can't play one song

So I own an iphone 11 pro and use the app, but when I try to play one song, I have to shuffle play and have to deal with shuffled songs when I just want to play one **bleep** song(God's Plan by Drake)! It also happens to my playlists, as when I removed one song it says we added one song. This is BS. I just want to play one **bleep** song, is it hard to do just that? It "aligns" with my taste? I listen to EDM but not the genre of God's Plan, I just like the song, not the genre and now I have to deal with the likes of cardi b. If i make a playlist with one song, it says "we added yadda yadda". IS IT THIS HARD??? ALL THE TROUBLE TO LISTEN ONE SONG? THIS ALMOST WANTS TO MAKE ME UNINSTALL THE CURSED THING. EVERYTHING IS SHUFFLED. I LOOK UP ANOTHER SONG TRY TO PLAY IT BY ITSELF, OH OOPS ITS SHUFFLED!!! SO JUST HELP ME. AIGHT? PLEASE

IMG_20200121_155636.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Astrovoid30841

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Regarding your question, on-demand mobile access is available only for Premium users. You won't be able to choose a song to play on Free. 

However, on-demand playing is available on selected playlists for Free users as well, there will be no shuffle symbol next to the title of the playlist. That means, you can choose a song from that playlist that you want to play and you have unlimited skips.

You can still play on-demand using a desktop, even without Premium Subscription.

Here's an article comparing different Subscriptions offered by Spotify. Take a look if you're interested.

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Sorry for the quality, I didnt want to take a screenshot because my memory is full
Marked as solution

Hi @Astrovoid30841

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Regarding your question, on-demand mobile access is available only for Premium users. You won't be able to choose a song to play on Free. 

However, on-demand playing is available on selected playlists for Free users as well, there will be no shuffle symbol next to the title of the playlist. That means, you can choose a song from that playlist that you want to play and you have unlimited skips.

You can still play on-demand using a desktop, even without Premium Subscription.

Here's an article comparing different Subscriptions offered by Spotify. Take a look if you're interested.

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

Suggested posts