Free

Country

U.S.

Device

iphone 8 plus

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

I can shuffle playlists and listen to songs but i can’t see a list of the songs an artist has or the list of songs in an album. This actually happens a lot to me with the spotify app but it resolves on its own but it hasn’t this time.

for example in the pictures when i click the circled part it looks like how you would scroll through your favorite songs list, but when i click it nothing happens. The rest of the app is normal.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I can’t see the list of songs in an album or the artist overview

Hey there @jayyib,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Keep in mind the option to see all content of an artist as listed is currently not available to free users. However, you can still listen to the tracks of an album or artist in Shuffle mode.  

If you'd like this feature introduced for free accounts as well, we suggest you post an idea about it here. Any updates we might have will be shared there. 

In case you encounter further issues with the shuffle playback or how content is displayed, post a couple of screenshots and we'll be happy to look into it further. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.   

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!  

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS