I can't see the songs my friends are adding in my collaborative Playlist

Plan

Premium

Device

(iPhone 7 and Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I have created a collaborative playlist and it seems that everybody can add and see the songs but not me. It also seems that it depends on the version and the device I am using. 

I use Spotify Desktop for MAC and also the last version of Spotify Iphone, and I am not able to see the songs.

Thanks

6 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi Loxer!

I did all the steps you mention, restarting and also reinstalling, but didn't work.

My Spotify Desktop version: 1.0.88.353.g15c26ea1

My Spotify IPhone version:  8.4.**bleep**.787

I just can see songs of two friends, which use Android system, and another IOS user has told me that he can see all the songs in his IPhone (version: 8.4.67.665) but not in his Spotify Desktop.

Another Android users has told me that can't either see all the songs. The common thing between us is that we are using Premium plan.

Thanks a lot.

Hey @adelmoral,

Sorry that it didn't help.

What troubleshooting steps have you done to try and fix this?

Have you tried another itnernet connection, does the same thing happen?

Could you share the playlits, always if that is doable, so I can check it?

Thanks and please let me know?

Hi again,

I have tried to reinstall the app in both devices by removing caches and everything, and it seems It doesn't work.

I have not tried other internet connections but I think is more related to the version, since I have been told that sometimes the songs can be seen in the mobile version but not in the pc.

Is there any way to reinstall an old version of Spotify in my Iphone?

Thanks

Hey @adelmoral,

Could you tell me the exact version because one nubmer is **bleep**, is it 8.4.69.787?

Have you tried creating a playlists and doing the same you have done to this one you're having issues with to see if the same thing happens?

Unfortunately there's no safe way of getting an older version on iOS like it would be on the PC.

Please let me know 🙂

Hi again,

Yes the number of version is correct.

I will try to do another playlist again and have the same imputs.

Thanks

Suggested posts