Premium

Country

Italy

Device:

iPhone 6s

Operating System:

iOS 10

My Question or Issue:

Hi! When I share a song to my Instagram Story, Instagram prompts me to login. I log in using Facebook credentials and it does not post the song to my story. Replicated this issue multiple times.

i’ve the Latest version of spotify yet 

13 Replies

Same with me!!!

I noticed this has started happening recently on my phone too. I enabled the "Saved Login Info" option in Instagram settings as well but the issues still happens. This was working last week, since that was the last time I posted to my story using this feature.

Yeah I've been having this issue since like Wednesday. I tried getting ahold of a Spotify employee and they told me they'll be working on it. 

Device: iPhone 8

iOS: 12.0.1

Instagram version: 67.0

Spotify version: 8.4.75

Hey @xabbasi@notmeadr@rockzombie2 & @Sjay19, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Both, Spotify and Instagram, are working to get this sorted out for everyone.

Please be patient.

Thanks and have a great day! 🙂

I’m having the same problem and since I’m not the only one, I’m sure Spotify is working on it!

Same I can’t share musics to insta story since last week!

Im using Iphone X and im also having the same problem !! I cant share song to my instagram story ! 

it’s happening to me too! so annoying. keep on prompting to login but unable to share music on ig stories. spotify please expedite and fix the problem. 

ios is up to date

device: iphone 7 plus 

Hi, I’m just having the same problem today. May I know what’s happening?

Same with me!

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Could you confirm that the issue you are experiencing is as per the original user's comment, namely that the share option is there, but you are then prompted to sign in again?

If this is the case, then please try updating your Instagram and Spotify apps to the latest updates.

If that doesn't work, could you get back to us with the following information:

• OS version and device
  • Spotify app version
  • Instagram app version?

We will then look into the issue further.

Thanks!

Can confirm, this was the issue I was experiencing.

I updated Instagram just now (Spotify was up to date) and that seems to have fixed it!

I'm now able to tell all my followers how great Bernache is 🙂

Hey @rockzombie2.

Great to hear it works again.

We had a small issue but this should be fixed now. If sharing still does not work, be sure to upgrade Spotify and Instagram to the newest version. Should do the trick.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts