Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot listen to the radio - "Radio is only available for Premium suscribers in your area"

Solved!

I cannot listen to the radio - "Radio is only available for Premium suscribers in your area"

Mi premium suscription of 48 hours has ended on my iPhone 5, but now I can´t do anything even to listen to the readio, I´ve seen on many iPhones of my friends that they can do this action even when they premium...

I have iOS 6.1.2 on my iPhone and I have tried to uninstall the app and re install it but it doesn´t work!!

I live in Mexico and all my contacts could listen the radio on their apps after the period od premium account.

I get this message: "Radio is only available for Premium suscribers in your area"

I hope you can show me a solution because I don´t wanna delete this app from you.

Thanks

IMG_4252.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@pavelpcs wrote:
I tried that Michael, but it still doesn't work...
Another solution?? Please

Hey! 🙂 

Unfortunately, Spotify radio is only available on mobile devices to free account holders in the USA. In every other country, you need premium to use any Spotify feature on mobile devices. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Have you tried turning your iPhone 5 off and then back on?

Marked as solution

@pavelpcs wrote:

Hey! 🙂 

Unfortunately, Spotify radio is only available on mobile devices to free account holders in the USA. In every other country, you need premium to use any Spotify feature on mobile devices. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter!! But how can you explain that many others of my friends here in Mexico can listen to the radio?? I can not understand this point!!
Even when their premium test of 48 hours has ended...

Suggested posts