Country

Czech Republic 

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I just went from Apple Music to Spotify and I can’t find place where I could find all my downloaded music. I have just liked songs and playlists. My friends have ‘Songs’ in their library but I have there just playlists. Do you have some idea what could be wrong? Thank you very much!

5F040D90-47F7-4DBE-A159-984508EB62ED.png
5 Replies

Hi @Kalasovah, thanks for writing.

This is why your friends need to updater their app 🙂

In the new version, the liked songs are the ones saved offline. You can also see them in the Artists and Albuns tab.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Can you tell me how to update the App to see or get the change ? 😉 

I am sure you know that is not possible. This is an change which you can’t manuel update. If you install the App once again, you have still the old version. Just a few people get this version. 

Hey @AppleG, thanks for writing.

I thought this new version had rolled out to every users, but I'll double check this for you. What's your Spotify version?

@Kalasovah, iMusic, there are three separate tabs: PlaylistsArtists and Albums.

• Under Playlists, you'll find all your saved playlists, including radio playlists.
    • Note 1: your saved songs now appear in the Liked Songs playlist. Here, you will find any individual songs that you have saved from an album, as well as any songs that you have liked in a Made For You playlist.
    • Note 2: the album or artist of that song will no longer be added to Albums/Artists when saved).

• Under Artists, you'll find all the artists that you are following. Tapping on a saved artist will take you to their artist profile.

• Under Albums, you’ll find any singles or  albums which you have saved by an artist.

A few more things to note:

• The ‘sort’ and ‘find’ options are located in the three-dot menu in the top-right corner (for saved playlists and albums, you also have the option to filter downloaded playlists and albums).
  • ‘Recently Played’ and ‘Made For You’ now live under Home.
  • The Settings button has been moved from Your Library to Home (top-right corner).

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would love to have the new version, knowing that many complain about it

Hey @AppleG & @Kalasovah,

In addition to what @Bittencourt said, the update is gradually rolling out to Spotify users. I recommend to update the app if you see any updates on the App Store and wait for this change to reach you guys.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts