Premium

Country

méxico

Device

(iPhone 8 plus)

Operating System

(iOS 14)

My Question or Issue

I've been checking on my brother's account and he if they appeared to me yesterday. I'd rather avoid the application thinking I'd look like that, but they didn't appear to me. Then I would like you to help me as I can do so that I can be shown.

3 Replies

Hey @Ardnaxela_1106, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I am having trouble understanding what you’re needing help with. Can you elaborate on your issue further? Are you having issues with your Spotify account, or a profile? Any screenshots would also be helpful.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

BB77483E-003D-4EDB-93CD-566D3FCEB9E2.png

The problem is with my Spotify, I do not see the lyrics of the songs and I do not know why, I already update it but the lyrics still do not appear.

And I'm just getting this.

Hey @Ardnaxela_1106

This is one of the new features that Spotify is trying out. Spotify always tests possible improvements, so you might not see something your friends do. Spotify does appreciate your feedback and I’ll make sure your voice is heard.

An alternative could be to create a new account and then transfer content from the other account to the new one following these steps and see if the lyrics appear on the new account.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts