Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I feel so stupid - how do you delete a radio station?

Solved!

I feel so stupid - how do you delete a radio station?

So I switched to spotify after Pandora started the 40 hour limit on mobile radio, and I've been liking it okay so far.  But my radio stations have become so clogged with things I accidentally clicked to create radio stations and one I no longer want.  I've been searching for like 20 minutes for the option to delete radio stations, but I haven't found it.  I am feeling supremely stupid because of this.  Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

So I switched to spotify after Pandora started the 40 hour limit on mobile radio, and I've been liking it okay so far.  But my radio stations have become so clogged with things I accidentally clicked to create radio stations and one I no longer want.  I've been searching for like 20 minutes for the option to delete radio stations, but I haven't found it.  I am feeling supremely stupid because of this.  Can anyone help me?

You shouldn't be feeling stupid. Why? Because there is currently no way to delete radio stations 😞

There is an idea here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Ability-to-Delete-Radio-Stations/idi-p/10639

However, stations will gradually be deleted as they become unused.

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

You shouldn't be feeling stupid. Why? Because there is currently no way to delete radio stations 😞

There is an idea here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Ability-to-Delete-Radio-Stations/idi-p/10639

However, stations will gradually be deleted as they become unused.

Liam

Really?  Not implemented yet?  Hmm...makes me think I need to consider another service like this then...

Lets us know what you choose..  I'm looking for a new service too.  My MOG subscription is ending, and so far they (Slacker, rdio, etc) are all lacking in feature and/or music selection.  

Spotify was looking good, but the more I use it, the more it seems the user interface was designed by monkeys, who've never actually used a streaming audio service.

Suggested posts