Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a Premium subscription but I want to know how can I improve the sound ... ¿?

Solved!

I have a Premium subscription but I want to know how can I improve the sound ... ¿?

I have spotify in my iMAC and here I can select better stream .. nothing happen not too much, but the main problem is, when I try to use spotify from the same network with my Blackberry Priv or my Iphone 6s plus I can,t select better stream ¿? due to is open in another place ¿? not true.

What can I do ?¿

Thanks for your help.

Santiago

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @tanus97

If you are referring to the quality of streaming on your iPhone, you can change that in settings by going to Settings Streaming Quality > and Selecting you streaming and download quality 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Only thing I could think of is that you are currently using your account on another device. I run on my imac or Iphone 6s. If you are streaming off of your IMac you cannot access the settings on your iphone. Just get on your iphone, select to use iphone to stream rather than the comuter. You then can access the settings to upgrade the strwam quality.

Hello and thanks for your help.

That it is my problem, when I try to use SPOTIFY app on my iPhone 6s ... the app start with the same subscription ... it is normal I have a Premium and I want to use with iphone not in the imac now but I cant switch between the differents streams ... how and where can I do that on my iphone 6s ¿?

Thanks again for your fast help.

Santiago

To be able to switch to the IPhone, usually when you open the app it was
say "currently playing off ______'s IMac" and then you can change it. If
not, if you're playing a song, on the iPhone go to the currently
playing page where you can pause or skip songs and I believe it's in the
bottom right corner or something like that
Marked as solution

Hey @tanus97

If you are referring to the quality of streaming on your iPhone, you can change that in settings by going to Settings Streaming Quality > and Selecting you streaming and download quality 🙂

Thanks for your help
Santiago

Suggested posts