Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have nearly 20 songs in my likes songs and playlists and it’s still putting random songs?

I have nearly 20 songs in my likes songs and playlists and it’s still putting random songs?

Basic

Free

Canada

Device

(iPhone 😎

Operating System

(iOS 13.1.2)

My Question or Issue

recently, I have been using Spotify and it suddenly began adding songs into my playlists. I checked online and made sure to have at least 15 songs in my playlists and liked songs. But when I click shuffle in my playlist, it plays random songs that I've never listened to before? How do I fix this? It's incredibly frustrating!

my playlists also have this weird symbol beside the name, its looks like a shuffle symbol but it's never been there before? Does anyone know what that is?

2 Replies

Hi @Matchafloat,

Sorry you are having issues here. This sounds like it could be an issue with there being existing songs in the queue. Please follow the steps here and see if that helps. Would you please also attach a picture of the symbol you're referring to? I might be able to help on that front.

Best,

Dani

Hello @DanifC, and thank you for your response. I clicked on the link you sent me to and could not find the queue that you were talking about. It told me to go to the now playing screen, but  I could not find the triangle button. I will attach two pictures below, one to show the symbol I talked about before, and the other of the now playing screen for assisstance. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me, I appreciate it a lot!

From,

Matchafloat

Shuffle Symbol.jpg
Now Playing.jpg

Suggested posts