Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost all my music on itunes when logged onto spotify

I lost all my music on itunes when logged onto spotify

I seem tohave lost all my music content in itunes. I have done nothing with my PC overnight as I was using itunes yesterday.

Then last night I logged onto spotify for the first time using facebook login.

This morning - no itunes content but I can see all my music in Spotify!!!!!! Everything plays in spotify but i've lost all my playlists.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?

another clue might be that itunes this morning turned on with the cloud appearing next to the few songs I have purchased on itunes. This is the onloy music I have.

regards

Marie

1 Reply

@user-removed wrote:

I seem tohave lost all my music content in itunes. I have done nothing with my PC overnight as I was using itunes yesterday.

Then last night I logged onto spotify for the first time using facebook login.

This morning - no itunes content but I can see all my music in Spotify!!!!!! Everything plays in spotify but i've lost all my playlists.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?

another clue might be that itunes this morning turned on with the cloud appearing next to the few songs I have purchased on itunes. This is the onloy music I have.

regards

Marie

Hi, and welcome to the Spotify community!

Spotify is capable of importing the music in iTunes so it can play it, but it shouldn't disappear from iTunes all together.

It would be very helpful if you could reply using the troubleshooting template which can be found here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105341

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts