Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm having a strange issue syncing a playlist

I'm having a strange issue syncing a playlist

Description

I have a playlist named "Shuffle" that displays "487 of 503 tracks synced" and it won't sync further. Note that I cannot find which songs aren't synced. I've scrolled through the list and not a single one seems to not be donwloaded. I have local files that synced successfully as well.

A more detailed description, using numbered steps

1. I recently updated Spotfiy to the latest version

2. Upon updating all my playlists got messed up and I had to do a clean install of Spotify on my iPhone (deleting Spotify, clearing cache, rebooting, reinstalling"

3. I re-synced my 6 playlists, one being the "Shuffle" playlist in question

4. All my playlists synced entirely successfully, save for the "Shuffle" playlist, which is apparently missing 16 songs according to my app.

5. Tried rebooting, connecting to pc, deleting/re-installing Spotify, etc.

6. The bug continues.

What I expected to happen

The "Shuffle" playlist to sync in it's entirety on my iPhone.

What actually happened

It synced 487 of 503 songs in the playlist. On my PC the playlist is marked as "pending" while all others sync just fine.

My iPad/iPhone model

iPhone 5 32gb

Device’s Operating System

iOS 6.1

Is your device jailbroken?

Yes.

Approximately how many playlists do you have?

7 playlists (including "Liked From Radio") all of which are to be saved offline.

My mobile Spotify version

0.6.4.2 (Latest as of this post)

My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)

My provider and country

Sprint - United States

My username

Do you have any screenshots you can attach to more clearly explain your issue?

http://i3.minus.com/i2x8DWsvLkSKz.png

http://i5.minus.com/iJ49WxqlGScPC.PNG

2 Replies

Hi,

I had that issue a while back, I found it resolved itself when I connected my device to Spotify on the computer (on same wifi network or via USB so it shows in devices section). Does this work for you?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I already did that. Not sure if I was unclear in my post but one of the screenshots I included a clip of the desktop version showing that it simply says pending. Once again I am having no problems syncing local files, this playlist is just being difficult it would seem.

Suggested posts