Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
I have a playlist named "Shuffle" that displays "487 of 503 tracks synced" and it won't sync further. Note that I cannot find which songs aren't synced. I've scrolled through the list and not a single one seems to not be donwloaded. I have local files that synced successfully as well.
A more detailed description, using numbered steps
1. I recently updated Spotfiy to the latest version
2. Upon updating all my playlists got messed up and I had to do a clean install of Spotify on my iPhone (deleting Spotify, clearing cache, rebooting, reinstalling"
3. I re-synced my 6 playlists, one being the "Shuffle" playlist in question
4. All my playlists synced entirely successfully, save for the "Shuffle" playlist, which is apparently missing 16 songs according to my app.
5. Tried rebooting, connecting to pc, deleting/re-installing Spotify, etc.
6. The bug continues.
What I expected to happen
The "Shuffle" playlist to sync in it's entirety on my iPhone.
What actually happened
It synced 487 of 503 songs in the playlist. On my PC the playlist is marked as "pending" while all others sync just fine.
My iPad/iPhone model
iPhone 5 32gb
Device’s Operating System
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
7 playlists (including "Liked From Radio") all of which are to be saved offline.
My mobile Spotify version
0.6.4.2 (Latest as of this post)
My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)
My provider and country
Sprint - United States
Do you have any screenshots you can attach to more clearly explain your issue?